Building on the initial assessment, the Insider Threat Program Plan is a prescriptive document that provides the framework for establishing an Insider Threat or Asset Protection program for your organization and ensures that your company has a solid foundation for successful implementation. The plan will identify:
- Goals and Scope - The first step in establishing an Insider Threat Program is determining its scope and goals. We will work with you to develop a well-defined scope for your program and establish clear and measurable goals.
- Business Case - We will work with you to develop a business case that demonstrates the value of the program for your organization.
- Governance and Management - Building a successful program requires oversight. Our policy experts will develop an oversight structure that is tailored to your specific business needs.
- Policies and Procedures - Ensuring that you have the right policies, procedures, and practices in place is critical to your success. Our plan will include an analysis of the policy and procedural changes necessary for your business to implement an Insider Threat or Asset Protection program.
- Mitigation Strategies - We will work with you to identify the risks and threats to your critical assets. Our experts will identify specific mitigation strategies to ensure that you can prevent, detect, and respond to insider threats.
- Tools and Techniques - We will identify and prescribe tools and techniques that you can utilize to ensure that your critical assets are protected.
Call 301-657-7591 or email us for more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our insider threat experts.