Identity, Credential, and Access Management
Members of the PKH Enterprises team are trailblazers in identity and access management who recognize that methods of information security are constantly evolving. PKH uses a vendor-neutral approach to planning and implementing identity and access management solutions. We work closely with client security, privacy, and technology offices to ensure all aspects of policy and governance are integrated into the access and privilege decisions.
Due to a broad understanding of how policy affects technology deployment, PKH is uniquely qualified to address both the business and technical aspects of identity and access management. We specialize in the analysis of policy implications against business processes and provide a detailed approach to privacy considerations when implementing new technologies.
PKH employs a team of subject matter experts in the field of identity management, access controls, privacy, and logical policy development. Using that expertise, we ensure that access policies are aligned with the mission and business needs of our clients and that access controls facilitate the efficient sharing of information with authorized personnel while protecting sensitive information and privacy. We have a deep knowledge of:
- Implementation of the Global Federated Identity and Privilege Management (GFIPM) framework
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) information exchange standards and processes
- eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) translation techniques
- Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) systems
- Federal Identity, Credential and Access Management (FICAM)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)