EPMO Program Analyst
- Security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD and the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
- Demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management (PM) experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure).
- Knowledge of the Department’s supporting security functions to include insider threat, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies is highly desired.
- The analyst shall have experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, and must have 5 years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff.
- The analyst shall have a demonstrated understanding of the DoD population through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral including demonstrated negotiation/collaboration skills required as documented through a variety of experiences briefing and presenting issues to senior level leadership.
- Five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in PMP
- Five years experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.