PKH Enterprises is seeking a SharePoint Administrator whose primary responsibilities will be to provide support, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement of SharePoint systems for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Design, develop, and manage SharePoint sites to facilitate collaboration and resource sharing
- Design, implement, operate, maintain, and optimize databases, database components, and database security
- Create new databases and database instances in support of SharePoint Farm growth, development efforts, and the migration of existing instances as needed
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and implementing effective solutions, procedures, and systems that meet business requirements
- Perform site and site collection configuration, administration, support, and maintenance for testing, production, and disaster recovery of SharePoint environments
- Develop and maintain technical standards, procedures, and techniques for the resolution of system problems to ensure maximum system availability and performance levels
- Manage site and site collection features, functionality, and user permissions
- Ensure compliance with governance policies, information architecture, and other organizational policies
- Ensure sites and site collections are configured in compliance with local policies and configuration standards
- Analyze, monitor, and troubleshoot hourly, daily, and weekly loads of production data
- Ensure the overall health and availability of database objects by regularly verifying data integrity and implement disaster recovery procedures
- Provide and configure SharePoint solutions, features, sites, workflows, web parts, and master pages using the SharePoint UI, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer, and other third-party tools
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint-based initiatives
- Perform administrative activities such as backup, restore, and use issue resolution
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint administration, customization, design, and development
- 3+ years of SQL administration experience
- Experience with PowerShell for SharePoint, including demonstrated ability to write complex scripts
This position will be based out of Washington, DC.
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.