Senior InT Analysts
- Experience conducting analysis in a mission space supporting Insider Threat at the tactical and/or strategic levels.
- Subject Matter Expert experience in the areas of Personnel Security or Counterintelligence supporting the Insider Threat mission. Knowledge and demonstrated use of research and analytical techniques as applied to difficult and complex assignments in security, law enforcement, and counterintelligence analysis
- Expert knowledge of concepts, principles, practices, and techniques associated with intelligence, counterintelligence and law enforcement and knowledge of the organization of the Intelligence, security and counterintelligence communities, including their capabilities and jurisdictions and significant experience with collaboration and information sharing within and across the Federal Government, Intelligence, Counterintelligence, Law Enforcement and Security communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of various research tools to include open source research, as well as Government and commercial databases in support of Insider Threat analysis.
- Experience providing support and expertise to a Government or Contractor Insider Threat program is required.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral including demonstrated negotiation/collaboration skills required as documented through a variety of experiences briefing and presenting issues at the General/Flag Officer/SES level.
- Demonstrated experience with Insider Threat risk assessments and presenting those findings to a variety of audiences, to include senior decision makers.
- Master's Preferable
- Eight years experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.