Senior Unauthorized Disclosure Analysts
- Knowledge of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, or at the national level.
- Knowledge of the Department’s supporting security functions to include insider threat, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies.
- The SME must be capable of recommending security policy positions and must be able to represent those positions to a broad constituency at various forums, as well as facilitate or chair forums to draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution.
- The SME shall have experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, and must have 5 years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions at the senior level.
- The SME shall have a demonstrated understanding of the DoD components through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD components.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Experience working with Government personnel at a Services Headquarters or Office of the Secretary of Defense level.
- Five years of experience organizing information and writing clear, succinct, and grammatically correct documents is required.
- Five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD information security and Component information security policies and directives.
- Five years of experience as security professional safeguarding classified information from exploitation, compromise, or other unauthorized disclosure (insider threat analysis).
- Five years of experience communicating verbally in a logical, coherent manner with senior level DoD executives is required.
- Five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.)
- Bachelor In Information security or related field
- Five years experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.