PKH Enterprises is seeking qualified individuals to support both government and private-sector clients in the development and implementation of identity management architecture and policy. Qualified candidates should have knowledge of ICAM, governance models and overall program operations. Must have 3 years of ICAM experience.
· Provide consulting support services to government and private-sector clients related to the architecture and policy of enterprise ICAM deployment
· Conduct evaluations of existing ICAM technical approaches
· Evaluate and establish ICAM program governance and stakeholder engagement mechanisms
· Conduct risk management assessments of critical assets and develop strategies for their protection
· Provide support in developing business cases, resource planning, budget justifications and other documents in support of Identity Management programs
· Develop and operationalize program performance metrics and reporting mechanisms in support of Identity Management Programs
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience with a Minimum of 3 years of experience in ICAM
· Active Top Secret Clearance required
· Must be eligible for a TS/SCI Clearance
Apply for this position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.