Technical Insider Threat Analyst
PKH Enterprises is seeking qualified individuals to support both government and private-sector clients in the development and implementation of insider threat and asset protection programs. Qualified candidates must have a strong working knowledge of insider threat program elements, digital forensics, governance models and overall program management support operations.
· Use industry standard digital forensic utilities (standalone & enterprise) to perform collections and analyses of mobile devices and digital media in support of Insider Threat investigations.
· Properly preserve evidence, maintain chain of custody and produce forensic reports.
· Effectively communicate analysis results to stakeholders to include technical staff and leadership.
· Install, maintain, and recommend forensic hardware and software within a forensic lab environment while following established configuration management processes.
· Research and develop scripts, methods or indicators to enhance forensic processes for identifying insider threat activity.
· Use SIEM utilities to identify potential insider threat activity.
· Assist with evaluation of existing insider threat program elements.
· Assist with development of Standard Operating Procedures, workflows, process guides and playbooks.
· Assist with evaluating and recommending technical and non-technical solutions to detect and respond to potential insider threats.
· Assist with evaluating and establishing program elements to support insider threat prevention, detection and response.
· Assist in developing strategies for protecting critical assets.
· Provide support in developing business cases, resource planning, budget justifications and other documents in support of client insider threat programs.
· Assist with developing and operationalizing program performance metrics and reporting mechanisms in support of client insider threat programs.
· Evaluate technical products for their use in Insider Threat Programs and define specific program implementation use cases.
· Understand technology implementation to improve operating capability to support program maturity.
· Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship building skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and qualitative reasoning in high pressure situations.
· Ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal or no supervision.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· 5 years of experience in federal program management support or related experience
· 5 years of professional experience performing digital media forensic analysis with industry standard commercial and open-source tools in Federal Government, DOD or Law Enforcement.
· Familiarity with SIEM platforms.
· Familiarity with using case management systems.
· Familiarity with User Activity Monitoring (UAM) tools.
· Active Top Secret Clearance required.
· 7-10 years of professional experience in relevant fields including digital forensics, IT security, and investigations.
· At least one of the following recognized digital forensics certifications (EnCE, ACE, CCE, GCFA, GCFE)
· Working knowledge of User Activity Monitoring (UAM) tools.
· Strong Working knowledge of SIEM utilities.
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.