IT Project Manager - IRS
PKH Enterprises, LLC is a growing company currently seeking an experienced Senior IT Project Manager. Preference will be given to IT professionals who have worked at the IRS in the last two years and were cleared through IRS security protocol. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing IT development programs, managing a team of up to 12 IT professionals, and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
- Provide strategic planning for IT Development Programs
- Manage programs to completion
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents, leading staff to completion of team goals
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Understands and can implement agile development
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to ensure communication and transparency regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing program risks
Candidates must possess these required skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- PMP Certification
- 8 years IT experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Sharepoint.
- Experience at IRS
- Experience with Oracle, Tableau and Informatica, Infopath and/or Nintex
Apply for this position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.