PKH Enterprises is looking for an individual to join our Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) team to support policy development, stakeholder communications, and program coordination. Members of the PKH Enterprises team are trailblazers in identity and access management who recognize that methods of information security are constantly evolving. PKH uses a vendor-neutral approach to planning and implementing identity and access management solutions. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, including technical writing, presentation development, and ability to represent senior level clients in meetings.
- Provide consulting support services related to the implementation of enterprise ICAM capabilities, including policy development, requirements management, schedule management, and stakeholder communications
- Evaluate and establish ICAM program governance and stakeholder engagement mechanisms
- Develop point papers and presentation slides to describe ICAM challenges and solutions to executive leadership.
- Develop and operationalize program performance metrics and reporting mechanisms in support of enterprise ICAM capability development, operations, and adoption
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Active Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for a TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum of five years of work experience, including experience interacting with executive level clients
- Experience with drafting policy, architecture, or other technical documents
- Knowledge of Information Security concepts including access management
- Experience designing, deploying, or supporting credential management systems such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of zero trust principles, especially focusing on how ICAM supports achieving a zero trust architecture
- Knowledge of ICAM architecture and policy, including NIST ICAM related policies such as FIPS 201 and SP 800-63
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats. Documents submitted in other formats may not be reviewed. Please include your contact information in the body of the email.
PKH Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. PKH Enterprises, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.